Digital Competition Rules
1. Images may not be created from scratch by drawing or any other non-photographic means.
2. Photographic images may be distorted with software to create interesting looking images. Rules in 3a, 3b, and 3c below.
*An example*: objects within an original photograph may be manipulated to create an abstract or surreal image.
3. Photo Travel Competitions have been eliminated.
4. There is no maximum number of entries per club. The only limit is one image per member.
5. Image sizing
5a.Image files must have a JPEG file format and a maximum file size of 1.5 megabytes.
5b.Images must be saved in sRGB color space.
5c.Images must be sized for 1050 pixels along the longest edge. Square images, where both height and width are 1050 pixels, are acceptable.
5d.The photographer's name, trademarks and/or copyright notices may not appear in an image.
6. LCC club members must upload digital entries using the PCP Tab on the LCC website.
Thank you for visiting our site
Any questions, please use "Contact Us"